Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome! Bem-vindo! Bienvenido! Bienvenue! Hoşgeldin! Hoan nghênh! Merhbe! ยินดีต้อนรับ! Karibu! Добро пожаловать! Bun venit! 환영합니다! !خوش آمديد !ברוך הבא !أهلاً و سهل

This blog was created with the intentions of sharing the value and connection that food can create between people from different cultures. We must all nurture our bodies with food, which is a commonality we all have and cannot deny. Some of my best friends, conversations, and connections have been from someone taking time out of their day to share their food and company with me. Food has inspired me to go beyond my comfort zone, explore different cultures, eat delicious dishes, taste new flavors, and learn about other people and their cultures. This blog will follow my food and people adventures and list recipes for all those that would like to try something new. I encourage all of you to step outside your comfort zone and make some food friendships!!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! I think that sports and food are two of the most uniting things in the world! So, when do I get samples?

    ReplyDelete